Toole County Bus Service
226 1st Street South, Suite 103 • Shelby, MT 59474 • 406-470-0727 or 406-873-2207
Golden Triangle Transit
- For all inquiries on services, please call 406-470-0727 or 406-873-2207
- Office hours are Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
- Golden Triangle Transit coordinates the services of four independent transit systems:
- Northern Transit Interlocal: a partnership of communities of Cut Bank, Conrad, and Shelby and the counties of Glacier, Pondera, and Toole.
- Glacier County Transit
- Pondera County Transit
- Toole County Transit
- Please help us to keep our buses clean by not eating or drinking while on the bus. (Water is permissible)
- Wheelchair access is available on all routes.
- Golden Triangle Transit does not operate on Federal holidays.
- Reservations are required for the Shelby-Kalispell and Browning-Great Falls service. Please phone 406-470-0727 or 406-873-2207 no later than 4 pm the day BEFORE you plan to travel.
(Includes pick-up and departure locations, dates and times for all routes)
Transportation within Shelby
Transportation is available within Shelby on Monday for medical appointments and on Thursday for all appointments and shopping. Call 406-470-0727 to schedule a pickup or for information.
Jump on the bus, Leave the driving to us!
The mission of Golden Triangle Transit is to provide safe, accessible, affordable, efficient, reliable and clean public transportation for the residents and visitors of North Central Montana.
Golden Triangle Transit is providing this service to the general public at no cost.
Donations are appreciated!
Copyright © 2017, Toole County Montana - All Rights Reserved.
Website Design by Hi Line Web Design